Cisco Collaboration / Voice Administration Specialist
|Job Title:||Cisco Collaboration / Voice Administration Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 16:53|
The successful candidate is required to:
- Level 3 support of the department’s Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express, Cisco Unity, Cisco IM & Presence and Cisco Jabber.
- Administer and provide solutions for the Cisco Unified Communications systems above, including Expressways, Cisco Smart Licensing, UCS, RTMT, CAR and related diagnostic tools.
- Undertake diagnosis and problem resolution in relation to Cisco Contact Centre Express and Cisco Unified Communications.
- Consult, design and deploy maintenance tasks, such as application patching, and version upgrades.
- Liaise effectively with internal clients at all levels.
- Provide reports and advice to managers.
- Manage and deliver on competing priorities within tight timeframes.
- Collaborative and share knowledge, working as a team with other voice team members, particularly in the resolution of technical issues and planning.
- Keep abreast of daily monitoring and health check tasks to ensure the availability of the department’s voice and contact centre services.
Skills and Experience Required
- Cisco Unified Communications Solution Architecture and Administrator skills - 40%
- Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express Administrator and Script skills - 15%
- Cisco voice, contact centre, Jabber, Unity Troubleshooting skills - 15%
- Technical documentation and major system upgrade planning and implementation - 15%
- Communications and stakeholder management skills - 15%
- Applications development experience using Cisco Unified Communications APIs and/or integration to achieve SQL or customised reporting, Omni-channel integrations
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 9 Months Contract with 1 x 6 Months contract extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 18 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.