Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2021 13:53|
Support includes definition of projects; advice on the development, production and maintenance of business cases; time, resource, cost and exception plans, and the use of related software tools. Tracking and reporting of project progress and performance are also covered, as is the capability to facilitate all aspects of project meetings, workshops and documentation.
- Support the Project Manager with all project related reporting and administration
- Support other teams where necessary with reporting and administration
- Track team deliverables and timing of project activities
- Maintain RFI and Stakeholder engagement documentation.
- Manage reporting requirements (internal & external).
- Manage risk and issue management documents
- Takes responsibility for the provision of support services internal to the project.
- Provide assistance and guidance to other projects within the program.
- Provide inputs to project stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Experience providing support services to management and operational teams
- Experience working with administrative systems
Canberra Based – 11 Months Contract with contract extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.