IT Test Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021 10:39|
This position is an opportunity for someone that has a passion to help drive delivery across the application lifecycle across multiple platforms, sharing their expertise in testing while also self-developing in a multi-disciplinary multi-skilled team as part of one of the largest and most complex release trains within the Department.
As part of an Scrum team you will be required to work according the Scrum framework to execute against backlog items in a multi discipline team.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Need to have an agile mindset where you are welcomed to share your thoughts on how you, your team, branch and Departmnet can continually improve the way we do business.
• Challenge thoughts and ideas, be able to take feedback and give feedback in a respected and trusted way.
• Have extensive experience as a test analyst, including in understanding business requirements and developing strategies, plans and scenarios that can be executed upon in order to ensure what is designed and built by your team is fit for purpose, scalable and sustainable.
• Be drawn on your creative thoughts to improve process and to ensure the quality of our products is built into everything you do.
• Have a very good understanding about agile, CI/CD and testing practices and in a multi discipline team you will be expected to be engaged to work in any or all areas of the SDLC to do what it takes to help the team achieve their sprint commitments.
• Have an open mind and inquisitive in nature to expand your knowledge to help the branch to achieve its strategic goals while understanding the need to sometimes fail to reach success.
• Be required to ensure quality over your own work and the work of the team as a whole.
• Be required to ensure transparency and accuracy in your work where you will use Team Foundation Server to manage your work.
• Have a high level of communication for technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Be an active participate in the team and the scrum rituals
• Have extensive background testing XML, C#, .net, and expertise in Java, SQL is also desirable.
• Be a self-starter with passion and drive
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till April 2022 with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 March.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's