Organisational Change Manager
|Job Title:||Organisational Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021 11:14|
The Department is seeking up to two (2) Organisational Change Managers to manage the change activities associated with the a new roll out
• Sponsor roadmaps / stakeholder engagement plan;
• Change management strategy;
• Change management plan Change readiness assessment
• Induction for executive sponsors, business process owners and program teams;
• Communication plans;
• Change impact assessments;
• Training plan and training needs analysis;
• Establishment of appropriate reference groups and;
• The completion of quality gate artefacts.
• Business benefits identification, and aligning structures to ensure that these are successfully tracked and delivered;
• Stakeholders alignment to shared services objectives;
• Communication is provided at the right time, to the right people, using the right medium prior to, during and subsequent to the program delivery;
• The organisational appreciation for the magnitude of change is assessed and all transformation activities are agreed with each agency, including but not limited to training and individual personal development needs;
• Training materials are developed using various media and deployment methods, with effectiveness (including rate and speed of adoption) is measured; and
• The transition to new roles, responsibilities and organisational structures are supported effectively.
Skills and Experience Required:
The Organisational Change Manager roles are for experienced OCM professionals with greater than 3 years’ experience managing organisational transformation initiatives. They will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of common risk areas experienced when implementing ERP projects.
They will be required to support the Program Change Director, through the following:
• Determine and document the impact of the transition to shared services on the Department and identify actions that are required to manage that impact.
• Identify and document dependencies and overlapping impacts with other delivery streams.
• Assist to define the resources required to deliver communication, training, user support and any other change deliverables.
• Provide, or assist in providing, agreed communication, training and user support services.
• Conduct risk identification, analysis and mitigation planning activities in relation to change adoption risks.
• Plan and manage effective corporate meetings and workshops.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till April 2022 with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 March.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's