Power BI Developer
|Job Title:||Power BI Developer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021 11:44|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced high performing Power BI Developer who can work in a dynamic analytical team and deliver data visualization products within Power BI and other data analysis tools.
As a member of this team, you will be working alongside departmental clients to build priority products to improve insights within the business and in turn make better-informed evidence-based decisions.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- developing analytical products to meet specified business requirements
- have strong project management and business analysis experience
- develop SQL scripts and Power BI (DAX code) to curate transactional datasets from systems and data from other sources
- present concise data visualization products to business and senior management
- manage and report on project deliverables and input into daily and weekly performance meetings and weekly and monthly reporting
- produce and provide a range of documentation that will be specific to business and delivery including technical documents, workflows, diagrams, project scoping, business requirements, testing material, and other artifacts.
- Proven 5 years’ industry experience in developing and delivering data visualization products and reports (representing complex analytics/insights) to meet specified business requirements using Power BI
- Strong project management and business analysis skills.
- Proven skills to develop SQL scripts and Power BI DAX code to curate transactional datasets from the department’s systems as well as data from other sources
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of systems and departmental processes to develop and/or improve Power BI reports and analytics
- Demonstrated experience in providing and presenting concise data reports and clear data visualization products to business and management through presentations, demonstrations, direct training.
- Manage and report on project deliverables and input into daily and weekly performance meetings and weekly and monthly reporting
- Produce and provide a range of documentation that will be specific to business and delivery including technical documents, workflows, diagrams, project scoping, business requirements, testing material, and other artifacts.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, with proven experience in working across different teams and individually, and with wide ranging stakeholders/clients
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 23 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mid-Level IT Developer
(NV1) Sr. Software Developer - Linux
Senior Web Developer level 5 (NV1)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (Multiple) level 5 (TSPV)