Windows DevOps Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Windows DevOps Engineer level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 08:57|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Essential - experience with installation and configuration of open source and/or commercial software packages into a virtual or containerised environment.
- Essential – Experience configuring software systems and associated hosting environments to meet ICT security policy and procedures.
- Desirable - Windows system administration qualifications such as MSCA/MCSE.
- Desirable – Experience building and improving automated deployment and support processes with PowerShell.
- Support System software: patch operating systems and applications; diagnose and resolve system and environment problems, implement break-fixes for diverse customers from individual users to system stakeholders. Evaluate and implement software updates and environment updates such as cloud-based infrastructure. Assist to identify and initiate improvements to architecture and configurations. Update system features or behaviour to meet customer needs as provided through requirements capture by other team members.
- System Integration: conduct secure and robust transformations of existing data sets to meet environmental changes and business requirements; test software under environmental changes such as browser, proxy, firewall, network, load management and operating system changes; review, update and test software changes and patches to ensure system integrity and security, coordinate outages, draw on external resources as needed and provide specialist advice to colleagues.
- Problem management: identify, investigate, analyse and resolve operational problems. Research and undertake proactive maintenance addressing capability deficiencies or ongoing system performance issues under changing environmental factors. Collaborate with technical staff supporting related services in other teams to resolve issues with web services or where web service operation affects other services. Provide system status updates to stakeholders by email, updates to tasking systems and in person.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 August 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's