Database Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Database Administrator level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021 16:16|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Essential - Extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge of database administration and database server management in a Microsoft environment
- Essential - experience configuring and managing database servers for backup and disaster recovery
- Essential - Experience with one or more of load balancing, data warehousing, scripted data transformation, database architecture troubleshooting.
- Configure and sustain (monitor, test and apply patches and upgrades for) database servers and supporting tools to ensure system integrity and security, adhere to change management processes in coordinating outages. Diagnose and resolve database system and environment problems; implement break-fixes to aid dependent ICT service restoration with a focus on creation of self-healing capabilities and automated scaling of services to support demand growth. Draw on external resources as needed and provide specialist advice to colleagues.
- Conduct secure and robust transformations of existing data sets to meet environmental changes and business requirements; test database server software and supporting tools under environmental changes such as version updates, load management and user identity changes.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 2 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 - Linux technologies (Splunk, Ansible) (TSPV)
Training Specialist level 4 (TSPV)
Linux system administration Level 4 (TSPV)
Project and Program Scheduler Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)