Service Architect level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Service Architect level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021 16:16|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Essential - Extensive experience in the successful delivery of complex ICT outcomes across an Enterprise, including stakeholder engagement at a variety of business levels, business process analysis, strategy and business case report authoring.
- Essential – Experience with management of medium scale projects with direct business impact and 3-18 month timelines.
- Essential – experience translating strategy into clear plans and sequences of current and future initiatives.
- Research new features of current technology and new and upcoming technology solutions for business process digitisation and data-analytic support to business processes. Advise management and customers on the business risks and benefits. Provide guidance and advice for future-proofing considerations and direction and drive for management-sponsored initiatives to improve and replace services. Assist with optimal configuration and user familiarisation of digital workflow and analytic services.
- Build and sustain relationships with a network of key stakeholders for services. Engage with stakeholders to understand their business processes and identify opportunities for digitisation, automation and analytic support. Build plans for supporting initiatives, analysing risks and identifying mitigations and what can be done within resource and security constraints.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Enterprise Architect Level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect Level 5 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Network Engineer / Solutions Architect – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)
Integration Manager level 5 (TSPV)