Data Architect level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Data Architect level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021 16:17|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Essential – extensive expertise in the development, use or operation of supporting tools and facilities for database management including Desired State Configuration, operational monitoring and usage audit
- Essential - experience with SQL service integration with COTS information management products in a Microsoft environment such as on-premises SharePoint and Office365.
- Essential – experience with Extract, Transform and Load processes and report building.
- Research, develop, lead and participate in implementation of and review of database architecture in a Microsoft Environment, in accordance with business needs and security requirements to ensure optimal database integrity, security, backup, reliability and performance. Analyse complex data structures and data modelling needs and apply expertise to identify and recommend appropriate data storage and management.
- Research and advise on technology that enhances the reliability and security of Defence's data and model and promote good use of this technology. Build and sustain relationships with a network of key stakeholders in corporate data management including other ICT service technical leads. Analyse database design and technology risks and identify mitigations. Lead those service improvements, taking accountability for progress and outcomes and improvement to how the service is delivered and sustained.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 2 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Security and Risk Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Communications Manager Level 5