Change and Communications Lead
|Job Title:||Change and Communications Lead|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2021 11:01|
An exciting opportunity exists to join the departments Working Smarter Program team as a change, engagement and communications specialist. We are looking for a driven and talented professional who is an exemplary communicator, has a strong track record of achieving results, who can quickly build effective working relationships, help deliver change across a range of different initiatives and respond well to emerging priorities. You will be joining a multi-talented and diverse team and report to the Program Manager.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience with the successful implementation of change management (strategy, plans, stakeholder analysis, engagement, communications, training). Agile project/ program experience preferred.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communicating with influence skills - easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels (Exec through to front-line)
- Problem solving mindset and the ability to think outside the box
- Experience creating, coordinating, and delivering high quality, plain English communication materials and products, including talking points, speeches, FAQs, blogs, newsletters and content for a range of internal and external platforms and channels.
- Experience in supporting colleagues across the agency in best practice communications and/or stakeholder engagement activities for diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively juggle competing priorities, including proactive and reactive work.
- Experience in developing and delivering integrated communications and/or engagement strategies.
- Ability to track, measure and evaluate the effectiveness of communication and engagement activities.
Canberra Based – Contract until 30 June 2021 with 1 x 12 Months extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 23 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.