|Job Title:||Benefits Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021 16:52|
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Working Smarter Program team as a Benefits Manager. We are looking for a driven and talented professional who is an exemplary communicator, has a strong track record of achieving results, who can quickly build effective working relationships, help deliver change across a range of different initiatives and respond well to emerging priorities. The Benefits Manager is responsible for iterating on an existing benefits management framework and identifying, measuring, tracking and monitoring program, service and project level benefits. The role also involves establishing and managing processes to support and govern effective benefits enablement and realisation to ensure that the program meets objectives. The Benefits Manager will also be expected to support general program management functions as required, with a particular initial focus on program risk management. You will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills and will be joining a multi-talented and diverse team and report to the Program Manager.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated benefits management and risk management experience within complex and highly integrated delivery programs.
- Demonstrated ability in implementing benefit management frameworks, benefit management practices, benefit profiles, realisation plans and associated metrics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate program level benefits and associated metrics to support executive and ministerial narratives.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with teams to provide assurance of risks, issues, costs and dependencies associated with benefits.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching staff in the benefits management process. Knowledge of risk and issue management principles and an understanding of the ISO 31000 Risk Management Principles.
- Experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office to support broader functions as required, including governance, risks and issues, and reporting.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – Contract until 30 June 2021 with 1 x 12 Months extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's