Dynamics 365 Developer
|Job Title:||Dynamics 365 Developer|
|Start Date:||2021-03-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2021 15:40|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Dynamics CRM Developer to join their professional team in the Information Services Division. Your role will include the design, development and support of current and next generation applications to enable our client’s business and productivity.
You will be responsible for supporting critical financial and modelling systems and developing exciting new products using cutting-edge technology. You will work across a number of projects and systems providing excellent stakeholder engagement and technical leadership in:
- Dynamics 365 CRM on-prem/Online
- Dynamics 365 App for outlook.
- .Net Application development and support.
- Significant experience delivering digital solutions, including designing, building, testing and release of software in an enterprise environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, computer science or software engineering as well as 5+ years of industry practice.
Contract Term: 6 months with possible extension options .
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 25 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's