Azure Cloud Architect
|Job Title:||Azure Cloud Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2021 16:24|
The cloud architect will be responsible for:
- Design the cloud environment from holistic point of view adopting departments Protected Utility for Government blueprint to meet the requirements.
- Translate the departments needs into cloud structure that suit the cloud implementation program
- Carrying out deployment, monitoring and management tasks within this implemented cloud structure.
- Completing the integration of new applications into the cloud environment
- Offering training and guidance to all whose roles bring them into contact with the cloud structure
- Conducting migration, where necessary, to bring tools and other elements into the cloud
- Delivering automated solutions
- Working with business clients to understand their needs and to implement the cloud strategies designed to meet those needs.
Skills and Experience Required
- Deliver Cloud transformation, particularly in the Azure environment for Government - 35%
- Advise and develop Cloud processes and governance - 20%
- Advise appropriate architecture including express route and hybrid arrangement with onsite legacy systems - 20%
- Provide practical engagement for migration and proof of concepts (POC) - 15%
- Strong communication and documentation skills - 10%
- Develop cost modelling and advise on cost management
- Advise and develop sound Cloud security practices
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – Contract until 30 June 2021 with 2 x 6 Months extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's