Automation Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Automation Test Engineer|
|Start Date:||2021-03-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2021 16:42|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Automation Test Engineer to bring their experience with test automation frameworks and program-level quality assurance to our client’s program of work.
The team works across a shared platform on a number of applications with varying pipelines of work, and follows agile principles and practices to deliver quality client-centric features. You will work closely with the platform architect, delivery and product managers, and technical specialists to design and implement an automation framework for our exporter digital services.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Performing manual testing activities as required.
- Reviewing current testing frameworks, toolsets and suites.
- Designing a lean and extensible test automation framework to sit across our digital services.
- Implementing and validating the framework in collaboration with the platform architect.
- Documenting and handing over the framework to delivery teams to maintain and use.
- Demonstrated experience as in creating and executing manual test cases as part of a test suite/plan, including unit testing, system integration testing, and regression testing.
- Demonstrated experience in test automation (minimum 3 years), including experience with:
- Designing, building, and maintaining fit-for-purpose automated test frameworks
- CI/CD pipelines, ideally using Azure DevOps/Microsoft technology stack.
- Technical proficiency with UI testing automation technologies, such as Selenium.
- API testing, such as creating automated test scripts for REST APIs.
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
- Exposure to .NET, React, SQL Server and Azure Cloud infrastructure and technologies (desirable).
- Experience using Azure DevOps to create and manage test artifacts (desirable).
Location: Canberra OR Sydney OR Melbourne OR Queensland
Contract Term: 6 months with possible extension options .
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 01 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's