Cyber Data Analysts (NV1)
|Job Title:||Cyber Data Analysts (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021 13:44|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated technical experience developing and implementing SIEM tools and concepts.
- Experience exploiting data based on common events generated and ingested to support cyber use cases and metrics used to support reporting and management.
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent tasks with competing demands.
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of security across IT Infrastructure and Applications, and provide timely, actionable resolution of deficiencies.
- A high level of proficiency with the Windows and/or Linux Operating Systems.
Estimated start date: 20-04-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory.
Length of contract: 6 months.
Contract extensions: 8 months - subject to being found suitable in the mandatory OSA and funds availability.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 4 June 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's