IT Project Officer
|Job Title:||IT Project Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2021 09:22|
As an IT Project Officer, you will support Program and Project Managers in the successful delivery of IT programs and projects that underpin business objectives.
You will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of project outcomes, including project plans, schedules, performance monitoring and budgets. You will provide advice and technical expertise in areas of project activities including conducting analysis and undertaking of risk management.
Additionally, you will independently manage smaller scale projects in accordance with required frameworks and methodologies.
Skills and Experience Required:
- has experience managing projects, monitoring work progress and maintaining priorities
- has experience in test case development and test management of IT products and services
- is knowledgeable in PRINCE2 and Agile project management and delivery methodologies
- builds positive relationships and collaborates with stakeholders on business requirements in support of project delivery and change management
- prepares and implements project documentation and manages project outcomes and priorities
- acts with integrity, makes ethical decisions and embodies our culture.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 29 March.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
4 x Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
IT Delivery Manager