Infrastructure Solution Architect (Baseline) (ACT/SA/VIC)
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Solution Architect (Baseline) (ACT/SA/VIC)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2021 11:00|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Previous experience in Network design for Cisco networks.
- Hands on infrastructure architecture experience including iPaaS, Gateways, containerisation and related technologies (firewalls, API gateways etc.).
- General understanding and awareness of computation and data analytics platforms, directory services, protected network design and cybersecurity (e.g. ISM, IRAP, ASD Essential 8, PSPF).
- Experience with network capacity and performance planning for a Federal Government agency.
- Exposure to computational and data analytics platforms (e.g. High-performance computing).
- Directory, identity and access management services (e.g. Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Azure Active Directory, ADFS, SAML, OAuth, MFA, etc ).
Estimated start date: 12-04-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, South Australia.
Length of contract: 6 months.
Contract extensions: 6 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum Baseline security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 March 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's