Project Security Consultant ( NV1)
|Job Title:||Project Security Consultant ( NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Huda Meer|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2021 15:31|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Review and update security related documents.
- Review and provide comment on security related contract deliverables;
- Assess security control implementation and design proposed by the Prime Contractor.
- Conduct security risk analysis;
- Oversee acceptance testing activities relating to security;
Estimated start date: 08/04/2021
Location of work: Canberra
Length of contract: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum security NV1 clearance level.
How to Apply: Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates. Applications open until 30 February 2021.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's