CRM Solution Developer
|Job Title:||CRM Solution Developer|
|Start Date:||2021-03-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2021 17:11|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced CRM Solution Developer to implement new business solutions. You will be working with a group of talented and motivated developers and architects using agile delivery and DevOps principles.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Work with the solution architects to deliver a new, cloud-based CRM platform for our client.
- Undertake software development with a particular focus on Dynamics CRM.
- Perform system analysis, investigate technical problems and document relevant issues
- Liaise with business users and project stakeholders on technical and non-technical matters as required
- Work closely with team members and contribute to team process and skill improvements
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting requirements and system designs into actionable, tested software components.
- Demonstrated experience as a solution developer using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM including using Plugins and Custom Workflow Activities
- Demonstrated skills and experience with the following in an agile environment:
- Systems analysis
- Problem solving
- Systems/applications design
- High level communication skills with the ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
- Demonstrated working experience in working on Power Platform – Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI
- Demonstrated working experience in Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus and Logic Apps
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET Core Framework and MVC application development
- Microsoft DevOps
- Web API based integration
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Western Australia
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 01 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's