Integration Manager level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Integration Manager level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 14:24|
Skills and Knowledge:
- PRINCE2 Certification desirable
- As a data centric program, data management understanding is an additional and valuable skillset for the role.
- Provide support and assurance to major project planning activities, including reviewing, and supporting the development of key project artefacts.
- Ensure that the organisation remains equipped to effectively engage with both internal and external stakeholders and where appropriate, develop and implement recommendations to support ongoing improvements in organisational design and structure.
- Assess business impact generated by integration programs of effort which are focused on a large complex government department capability. Identify business and technical change required to baseline processes, systems, and structures to desired state. Communicate and shape organisational end states to structure, jobs, teams, roles, and staff development needs to enable business change to the future business processes.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's