|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 16:59|
This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, positions and organisation structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and minimise resistance. These improvements will increase benefit realisation, value creation and the achievement of results and outcomes.
The key responsibilities will be: Change Strategies, Process and Planning
• Work collaboratively to design and assist with the implementation and monitoring of the organisation’s Communication Strategy for change initiatives.
• Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications relevant to change initiatives.
• Prepare impact analyses and evaluation of the actual impact of changes, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
• Identify, analyse, and prepare risk mitigation tactics, and identify and manage anticipated resistance to change.
• Work collaboratively with the Project Manager’s to integrate change management activities into project plans.
• Work to support organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
Skills and Experience Required
- An in depth understanding of how people go through a change and the change process - 15%
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal - 10%
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences - 10%
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships - 10%
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal - 10%
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills - 10%
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation - 10%
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges - 10%
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle - 15%
- Undergraduate qualifications in business or behavioural sciences. 50%
- Change management certification - 50%
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based - 6 Months Contract with 2 x 12 Months extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's