Agile Delivery Manager level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Agile Delivery Manager level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 14:47|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with applying Agile principles in a diverse and fast paced Software environment.
- Documented software development certification/s.
- Guide and support multiple teams by fostering the application of agile principles and SCRUM methodologies to build and support user-centred services.
- Manage and reduce risk by regularly improving and releasing updated service elements to users, whilst balancing operational support.
- Render updates frequently to meet forecast user needs.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's