Cost Modeller level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Cost Modeller level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 14:48|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience building complex costing and pricing models in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of large complex government department Capability Lifecycle and IIP projects is desirable but not essential.
- Work with projects to develop robust cost models for large complex government department project proposals, and advise on budget strategies.
- Contribute to the formulation of procurement strategies, solution options and commercial approaches based on business requirements.
- Assist the project in preparing approaches to market, including tender evaluation to support production of high quality estimates.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's