Network Engineer / Solutions Architect – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Network Engineer / Solutions Architect – Multiple positions level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 14:48|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with 802.1Q trunking, port-channel / LACP, leaf/spine architecture, VXLAN, multi-tenancy network segregation etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience with access networking e.g. 802.1X/RADIUS authentication, port security, VLAN, 802.1X trunking, etc.
- Expert level knowledge in routing and switching protocol (BGP, OSPF, HSRP, MPLS).
- Strong knowledge and experience with enterprise networking technologies, such as MPLS, IPSec VPN, DMVPN, VPLS, etc.
- Conduct network architecture design, feasibility and cost studies.
- Design, analyse, plan, and modify network components supporting customer communication implementation activities.
- Propose and implement system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Conduct lab testing on new and existing hardware and software including network, security and cloud products.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Network Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
Service Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
Windows DevOps Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)