Automation Engineer – multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Automation Engineer – multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 15:31|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in 1G/10G networking.
- Experience in IT system design.
- Detailed experience in CI/CD, Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Detailed experience in building testable and maintainable systems using continuous integration and deployment technologies.
- Deploy and support test infrastructure such as Jenkins and Bamboo.
- In conjunction with developers build a pipeline that allows for development, testing, QA and production development of code.
- Produce and update unit and integration tests for infrastructure and software that is being developed.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Engineer – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Software Tester – Multiple positions level 4
Business Analyst – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
Delivery Manager – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Project Manager – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)