Technical Writer level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Technical Writer level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 15:31|
Skills and Knowledge:
- High level competency with Altassian product suite.
- Demonstrable experience with content management processes and content collaboration with clients/users
- Draft and document System Security Management Plans (SSP)
- Draft and document Security Risk Management Plans (SRMP)
- Review and provide input into assessing security threat vectors as part of a more experienced team, document outcomes.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's