Senior Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Data Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-03-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 13:16|
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 30-Oct-2021
Description of position: The Senior Data Analyst / ETL Developer with SSIS experience is to support the data migration design / implementation for a State Government Department with a key focus on analysing legacy data and develop ETL processes for the data migration from the legacy platform(s) to the new platform.
Business Objectives of role: Analyse complex data from multiple sources to identify revenue, process and business improvement opportunities; develop data migration processes and solutions including standardised ETL processes; providing new information and insights to the business to inform planning, continuous improvement and performance.
Government Technology Platforms:
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, create databases/data systems to expected standards and coach team members to maintain systems
• Oversee the filtering and “cleaning” of data to ensure the quality and accuracy of source data being built by team members
• Produce reports, visualisations and recommendations to answer complex business problems that are presented in the most appropriate format to ensure clarity for target audience
• Analyse and define new process improvement opportunities to support continuous improvement and business outcomes; providing advice to stakeholders, on ways to improve the efficiency and reliability of data products and services
• Develop and manage stakeholder relationships through strong and effective communications, managing expectations, mediation and issues management and negotiation to ensure delivery of services and the achievement of outcomes and benefits, engaging with stakeholders at all levels
• Build, lead and manage team of analysts setting the pace to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes within scope, on time and to expected standards; solving issues, unblocking problems, building capability, and guiding teams through the implementation of new processes.
Skill Requirements/ Qualifications: Data Analysis, SSIS, Talend, ETL development
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Intelligence product development – Platform Threat Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Dynamics 365 Specialists