ICT Desktop Support Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT Desktop Support Engineer level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 14:13|
- Participate in the development of new ICT capability and system upgrades in accordance with user requirements and technology advancements.
- Provide technical advice assistance with the sustainment and enhancement of Windows systems.
- Install, sustain, enhance, support and maintain Deployable ICT devices. Including assistance with the building of new deployable capability.
- Basic network configuration including switch port configuration, network based security management configuration, DHCP and print services.
- Troubleshoot issues with Deployable ICT devices and systems.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's