Senior Developer (SAP CRM/HANA)
|Job Title:||Senior Developer (SAP CRM/HANA)|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 15:40|
One of our Private clients is looking for multiple experienced Senior Developers (SAP CRM/HANA) to support one of their Federal Government clients. You will be responsible for designing, prototypes and testing support, and is responsible for the development of software and technical design. The role is responsible for the definition of software/technical design and realisation.
You will work under the limited direction of senior staff and exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures. Decision making is substantially dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge.
You will manage and organise your own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies.
Additionally, you may manage a small team.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated practical experience in designing and developing high quality solutions in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- 2 Demonstrated strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when writing code
- Advanced level skills in:
- Developing accessible web applications with specific experience in Angular 8+, RxJS, NgRx, Java EE, JSP, AJAX. SAP WCEM desirable.
- Developing technical SAP CRM/HANA enhancements, with specific experience in CRM One Order framework, OData and related components, or
- Demonstrated experience in a technical leadership role
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment & dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to perform the requirements of the role within a large complex and geographically dispersed ICT environment.
- Demonstrated experience working using both Agile and waterfall work styles
- Demonstrated high level communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
Location: Brisbane OR Adelaide OR Canberra OR Melbourne
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with multiple extension options up to 24 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 6 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Please contact Louise on 0411 846 167 if you have any further questions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's