Project Managers Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Managers Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 09:23|
The Project Manager will exercise a considerable degree of independence and perform a leadership role. They will exercise sound decision making and judgement to provide expert advice. They will have in-depth knowledge of the Project Management function. They will coordinate and perform detailed or sensitive work in projects that impact on strategic, political and operational outcomes for the organization.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or relevant industry and/or domain work experience for the class of risks being dealt with.
- Current and relevant project and risk management experience and/or understanding of project and risk management methodologies and practices;
- Takes responsibility for planning, development, and implementation of activities to meet project and strategic requirements.
- Apply established technical, operational, professional, and administrative activities, procedures, practices and project management methodologies.
- Identify risks and opportunities and take account of these in planning, decision making and priority setting.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's