.NET/C# Full-Stack Developer
|Job Title:||.NET/C# Full-Stack Developer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 12:54|
One of our Federal Governments clients is looking for an experienced .NET/C# Full-Stack Developer who will undertake activities across the full technical stack, ensuring systems meet the functional requirements of the users and stakeholders, meet performance thresholds and ensure scalability into the future; while complying with our client’s and industry principles, standards and best practice.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Developing cloud-based digital services using the full stack of Azure and Dynamics 365 suite of technologies;
- Reflecting system designs in architecture documents;
- Using sound experience to provide assessments of user & stakeholder requirements;
- Ensuring that best practice and Departmental standards are applied and managed;
- Being a team player in a cross-functional team of an agile structure - including a product owner, scrum master, business analysts, UI developers, architect, and testers; and
- Communicating with ease with various stakeholders and able to adjust your communication style to suit the audience.
- Strong experience developing full-stack customer-facing portals
- Strong experience building highly available enterprise systems
- Experience integrating systems using the Azure stack of technologies
- Experience in developing solutions for Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (CRM)
- Experience in developing tools, scripts, and software to support the application development lifecycle
- Sound knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions
- Experience at coaching and mentoring staff
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 7 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)