Senior Developer (CRM)
|Job Title:||Senior Developer (CRM)|
|Start Date:||2021-03-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 16:47|
One of our Private clients is looking for Senior CRM Developers for one of their Federal Government clients.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Build and configure CRM forms, views, dashboards, workflows, and Dynamics Portals.
- Develop SSRS reports using Microsoft SQL and FetchXML.
- Have experience with D365 CDS PowerApps model, automating business processes with Microsoft Flow.
- Work with internal support members to resolve technical issues with servers, ETL packages, SQL, SSRS and other related technologies to the internal CRM system.
- Maintain code repository, Azure DevOps backlog and source control.
- Effectively utilize SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRMToolbox for administration of CRM system.
- Provide support to the application including fixing application issues.
- Conduct unit and unit integration testing for the code/configuration.
- Participate in peer reviews of code and configuration changes.
- Support and mentor Jr development resources.
Contract Term: 6-12 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's