IT Project Officer
|Job Title:||IT Project Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 14:34|
We are seeking a Project Officer to provide support to the Project Managers in managing the project schedules, risk and issues registers and budget/financial records.
This multi-faceted role involves supporting the Project Managers in successfully delivering projects through:
- Coordinating the installation of deployment projects to maintain scope, resolve project issues and roadblocks
- Issuing and managing deployment purchase orders, reviewing and approving invoices for payment, ensuring billing is completed appropriately for projects
- Reviewing reports and sharing with relevant stakeholders
- Keeping deployment calendar up to date and provide regular updates to internal stakeholders
- Assisting in high level stock management and forecasting, and asset management
- Working with the systems team to continually review and improve processes
- Manage and document meetings with our installation partner
Skills and Experience Required:
- Project administration experience ideally in a dynamic and complex technical environment
- Strong relationship management experience with both internal and external stakeholders, ideally within a customer facing project delivery role
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both verbally and in writing), comfortably engaging with a wide range of people
- High level of competence in using Office and project management software
- Technically savvy, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment requiring exceptional multitasking skills
- Strong time management and prioritising skills
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, project management or related discipline desirable
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract till October 2021 with 3 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 7 April.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly or Mo 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's