Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 14:48|
The role is responsible for undertaking work that is moderately complex to complex in nature, under limited direction, utilising expertise in the area of systems and infrastructure, and operational support across a geographically dispersed network. Service Desk Analysts may also be required to assist the ICT Provisioning & Support team with requests that relate to equipment, mobile devices and configuration. The volume of requests for advice and matters, along with the urgency to resolve matters, will increase significantly across both electoral and referendum events. There will be a requirement for work outside standard business hours during an electoral event period.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience in assisting staff via phone, email, remote and onsite support with incidents and service requests within an ITIL framework. Record accurate, timely and meaningful data in relation to client follow ups, requests and communication.
- Experience providing high quality services to support the department across a geographically dispersed network as required by providing consistent, professional and timely support and guidance to staff on program operations and ICT.
- The ability to determine software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems. Install and configure software and hardware, and repair and replace peripheral equipment.
- A demonstrated ability to working harmoniously within a team to achieve positive results, coordinating with team members and other support areas to provide resolution of issues, including the escalation of more complex issues to management and technical teams as required.
- Ability to perform systems administration and asset management tasks in support of the Service Operations section. Assist with the planning and delivery of additional support activities aimed at enhancing the capability of the department.
- Conduct research and analysis to obtain evidence-based conclusions and assist in the management, preparation and coordination of policy or procedure formulation and/or project management
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Citrix, ITIL and Remote Access platforms are highly desirable.
- Ability to gain an understanding of Australian electoral law and practice
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 2 x 6 months extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Must have current NV1 security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's