|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Start Date:||2021-03-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 15:28|
To further strengthen our presence in support of our business nationally, we are offering an energetic, dedicated and committed individual the opportunity to join our well-established business as a Regional Recruitment Coordinator in Melbourne. You will be required to work as part of a small team with dedicated clients in the region by providing 360-degree recruitment services and account management. This role is full time Monday through Friday. Reduced hours and some flexibility could be negotiated for the right person.
Specifically, some of your duties will include:
360-degree Recruitment Services
- Being involved in finding, attracting and qualifying candidates.
- Phone screening candidates and/or Interviewing candidates by VTC or face to face.
- Performing in-depth Reference Checks.
- Liaising with candidates and clients during the placement process.
- Manage relationships with current clients in the region.
- Assist our business management team in sourcing new partners across our current lines of business.
- Good number of contacts within the VIC Government sector.
- Self-motivated and good communicator to work remotely during and post COVID19.
- Great initiative and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures.
- Fantastic phone manner - not afraid to make call after call!
- Current drivers’ licence.
Location: The role is based in Melbourne with some occasional travel to Canberra.
How to Apply: Please upload your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and why you would be a good fit for the role. For further information please contact Maria Fabello on firstname.lastname@example.org