Dynamics 365 Functional Analyst
|Job Title:||Dynamics 365 Functional Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 16:42|
As a leading ‘digital first’ agency, The Department is building a suite of innovative digital services to help our Australian and international clients connect, develop business opportunities and contribute to Australia’s economic growth and prosperity. We are looking for a talented functional analyst who can bring their unique skills and experience to the organisation to work on a range of digital projects aimed at enhancing internal and external client experience. Ideally, you are someone who is client focused, with extensive experience working with a range of stakeholders to ensure that solutions are built to requirements that not only meets user needs but exceeds them.
Skills and Experience Required
- Ability to work with Business Analysts in various workshops and provide inputs to stakeholders on Dynamics 365 Out of the Box capabilities.
- Demonstrable sound knowledge of Dynamics 365 modules – Sales, Customer Services and Project Service Automation
- Good Knowledge on Power Automate and Dynamics 365 configuration
- Creating and reviewing the functional requirements
- Experience in working in an agile Multi-disciplinary Team
- Working knowledge of the Digital Service Standard, Service design and delivery process, Agile and Scrum
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania, Perth, SA, NT,Canberra or REMOTE Based – 9 Month Contract with extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a NV1 security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.