Senior Java Integration Developers
|Job Title:||Senior Java Integration Developers|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 17:37|
Under the direction of the Delivery Manager, Solution Architects and Technical Lead, this role will:
• Design, build and test API services for a modern web application development stack that integrates technologies including MuleSoft, Pega, Vue.js and Oracle database.
• Plan, document, and manage the deliverable tasks that are assigned to the team.
• Work with Business Analysts and End Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
• Collaborate and mentor team members to promote team harmony and support cross-skilling professional development.
• Instill a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment.
• Work with the delivery manager to support an agile delivery model.
• Undertake additional duties as required.
Applicants must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively in a multi-discipline team. They must be ‘team players’ supporting and contributing to a highly collaborative culture where team members work closely to deliver quality outcomes. Applicants are also expected to be proactive and motivated to build their site knowledge of the complex business and technical areas at the department that are relevant to their role. Note: this role requires candidates to attend onsite in Canberra
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated in-depth experience over multiple years, and demonstrated skills in the design, build and implementation of modern web applications using enterprise integration tools (e.g. J2EE, RESTful web services) - 40%
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices supported by ICT system design practices and tools - 30%
- Demonstrated experience working effectively and collaboratively in multi-discipline development teams. - 30%
- Demonstrated experience in or knowledge of the following: • Pega (or similar BPM tool). • MuleSoft (or similar integration platform) • Vue.js, ES6 and Typescript • Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker). • AWS.
- Demonstrated experience working with data storage technologies such as Elastic Search or Oracle DB.
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developers (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 5 (Python/Java) (TSPV)