Backend Developer & Data Visualisation
|Job Title:||Backend Developer & Data Visualisation|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 18:14|
This role will work within the Data Development team, and will be contribute to delivery of:
• Assigned tasks for a given sprint • Work items placed into a product backlog • Efficient and self-documenting code produced • Design documentation
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong SQL Skills with Database agnostic understanding of data landscapes.
- Development, implementation and optimization of stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Strong Visual Analytics skills (SAS VA, tableau or similar), with the ability to transform complex data into effective visualisations.
- Knowledge of CI/CD Practices, Project tracking software (Ex- JIRA) and version control (GIT, Bitbucket).
- Familiarity with Hana/Postgres/Workload Automation Tool/Rest will be well regarded.
- Team player with a sense of ownership and pride in delivering high quality solutions.
Location and Contract Term:
Sydney Based – 12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.