Client Security Engineer/Architect
|Job Title:||Client Security Engineer/Architect|
|Start Date:||2021-03-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 09:54|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced Client Security Engineer/Architect (CSE) to partner with our client’s customer’s network and security architects to create security designs based on best practices and customised to meet the customer security policies.
You will ensure that new designs support appropriate capacity levels and then provide ongoing capacity management though-out the design life cycle. The CSE is tasked with lifecycle ownership of the environment and works closely with Security Operations Center and back office MSS teams to provide 3rd and/or 4th level operational support, problem resolution, and identify production pain points.
You will need to have a passion for both security infrastructure and security analytics. You might be supporting management only, monitoring only or solutions that are a combination of both. This requires a broad skillset and good work experience
You will be working in dynamic multinational environment and a young team with highly skilled and motivated individuals
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or six or more years of proven work experience
- Six years of work experience in IT Security
- An interest in both security infrastructure and security analytics
- Expert level experience and certification with at least one firewall vendor (Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco, Fortinet)
- Proven experience in multiple vendor devices & technologies including UTM, IDS/IPS, NGFW, proxies and NAC
- General knowledge of the most common operating systems
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills, listening as well as oral and written technician to Executive level
- Ability to work individually without much guidance is essential
- Very good time management skills to balance between clients
- Ability to travel on rare occasions and work flexible schedule as necessary
- Knowledge of a common scripting language (preferably Python) and basic experience in DevOps
Contract Term: 12 months.
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. A current Security Clearance would be an advantage.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 13 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Risk Analysts (Multiple Locations)
Security Practitioner level 4 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)
Linux Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)