Windows Server Engineer
|Job Title:||Windows Server Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 12:10|
The successful applicant will undertake Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy support, trouble shoot Windows Server issues, and support all aspects of server and application patching. The successful applicant will also assist with upskilling permanent team members and documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy, System Centre Configuration Manager and Powershell. - 20%
- Experience in trouble shooting Windows Server issues. - 20%
- Experience in all aspects of server patching. - 20%
- Experience in all aspects of application patching. - 20%
- Possess a Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) Security Clearance at a minimum. - 20%
- Ability to commence work no later than 3 May 2021.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based –3 May 2021 to 30 June 2022. with 2 x 6 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.