Project and Program Scheduler (NV1)
|Job Title:||Project and Program Scheduler (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 13:15|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- In consultation with project/program managers and other stakeholders, develop and maintain the program master schedule.
- Maintain project and program inter-dependencies.
- Assist, coach and mentor junior project managers in development of scheduling skills.
- Assist Program Management Office staff in planning and costing future capability systems.
- Assist the Program Management Office in the development and maintenance of portfolio reporting artefacts.
- Demonstrated administration and organisational skills within Defence’s Desktop Environments.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Experience managing complex schedules in MS Project, Primavera, Open Plan or similar scheduling tools.
- Experience in schedule-based cost estimation and resource leveling.
Estimated start date: 01-05-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months that includes an initial 3-month probation.
Contract extensions: 12 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment and funds availability
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 12 April 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's