Infrastructure Solution Architect - Virtualisation (NV1)
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Solution Architect - Virtualisation (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 13:35|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Previous experience in Virtualised Network design using technology such as VMWare, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Hands on physical infrastructure architecture experience including iPaaS, Gateways, and related technologies (firewalls, API gateways etc.).
- General understanding and awareness of computation and data analytics platforms, directory services, protected network design and cybersecurity (eg. ISM, IRAP, ASD Essential 8, PSPF).
- Experience with network design, virtualisation, capacity and performance planning for a Federal Government agency.
- Exposure to Midrange and High Performance Computing computational and data analytics platforms.
- Directory, identity and access management services (eg. Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Azure Active Directory, ADFS, SAML, OAuth, MFA, etc ).
- Experience with deployable networks and related technologies.
Estimated start date: 01-05-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory / South Australia / Victoria
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: 6 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 7 April 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's