Requirements Manager level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Requirements Manager level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 13:41|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or relevant industry and/or domain work experience;
- Current and relevant project and/or capability life cycle experience and/or understanding of project and requirements management methodologies and practices; and
- Knowledge commensurate with the skill level required of relevant Australian and International Standards, regulations, and requirements.
- Experience with DOORS or other Requirements Management tools highly desirable
- Contribute and aid in the engagement with sponsors, users, subject matter experts (SMEs), and suppliers to ensure that user requirements are correctly elicited, captured, developed and managed through to capability delivery.
- Validate and maintain the backlog of requirements, in the form of User Stories and Use Cases.
- Effectively employ existing Defence Systems Engineering tools (e.g. DOORS), and where Defence tools are not available/applicable, establish the tools and processes that enable requirements management tasks
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's