Security Officer (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Security Officer (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 16:16|
The Security Officer will exercise a considerable degree of independence and perform a subject matter expert role. They will exercise sound decision making and judgement to provide expert policy advice. They will have in-depth knowledge of security requirements, preferably with new capability, and will be responsible for the development, implementation, compliance and review of policies and procedures relevant to their work within that function. They will engage in very complex problem solving and issues management and may coordinate and perform detailed or sensitive projects that impact on strategic, political or operational outcomes for our large Federal Government client.
- Undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on information gathered from the project team, end users, and stakeholders (including dependent projects) on solutions that support the successful development and delivery of a secure large complex project capability.
- Conduct security (including cyber) requirements development and analysis. Identify security risks across the design and implementation phases of the project.
- Plan, conduct and oversee verification and validation activities related to technical security.
- Apply professional knowledge and experience to improve security management processes and practices.
- Recommend approaches for security risk identification, analysis, treatment and control, using expertise to improve security risk management practices.
- Implement security management plans, processes and procedures.
- Coordinate, develop and maintain documentation to support technical security, including (but not limited to) security risk registers, security risk management plans, operations manuals, operating procedures, security certification and accreditation.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 month contract, 2 x 12 month extensions.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cross Domain Security Engineer
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (NV2)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Risk and Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)