|Job Title:||Procurement Officer|
|Start Date:||2021-03-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 18:43|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Procurement Officer to be part of a High Profile Departmental Program.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Running high risk complex procurement processes
- Drafting complex statements of requirements and relevant procurement documentation (eg. request for tender, evaluation outcomes, delegate approval documentation, etc).
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Delivering accurate advice to Senior Executives and key internal stakeholders related to procurements and application of any relevant policy/procedures.
- Delivering quality outcomes under tight timelines and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Engaging with other key subject matter experts to deliver procurements and manage contracts related to the Security Enhancement Program.
- Assisting with the development of budget forecasts
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 07 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's