Production Support Professional
|Job Title:||Production Support Professional|
|Start Date:||2021-04-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 14:27|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Production Support Professional who will be responsible for supporting all aspects of software life cycle. Including implementing, maintaining and enhancing a number of production level business systems in the department. This role is required to ensure timely and professional support and maintenance of new and existing applications with some project work.
You will require skills in:
- stakeholder engagement and support,
- technical project coordination
- software development
- requirements analysis
- technical documentation
Essential Skills and Experience:
- The ability to engage with stakeholders, respond to enquiries and manage competing priorities
- Software development skills to implement new applications, trouble shoot and provide technical support. -ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL, VBA, MS Access
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness and ability to develop technical documentation
- Requirements analysis
- Skills and experience in Azure server hosting, Logic Apps, Python, Shopify, SmartForms, SharePoint
- Experience or knowledge of server operations, database management.
- Experience in government ICT work environments
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 14 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's