Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Start Date:||2021-04-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 15:19|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Project Support Officer who will work to the Program Lead and/or Project Manager in assisting with implementation of projects, completing necessary tasks, coordinating efforts and providing tactical support.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Supporting ICT Services Branch Projects by organising meetings, preparing agenda, collecting packs & distributing materials, taking minutes, and recording actions accordingly in such forums such as;
- Individual project meetings
- Technical workshops
- Project specific organisational change meetings
- Scrums, stand-ups and project reviews
- Branch Portfolio meeting
- Supporting Program Lead and Project Managers by updating and maintaining data entry in Clarizen, Confluence, Jira and any other relevant project management tools.
- Contributing to the production of various project reports.
- Production and review of any required or new project artefacts.
- Maintaining register Risks, Issues and Decisions in Clarizen and Confluence
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders in a positive and professional manner
- Working proactively and collaboratively to resolve problems and achieve business outcomes
- Performing any ad-hoc administrative needs.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated strong Project Support Officer experience.
- Experience in assisting to deliver projects in line with Agile Methodologies
- Demonstrated ability in using MS office suite.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in using various project management tools, such as Clarizen, Confluence, Jira etc
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proactive and inquisitive in their work approach
- Proven experience working in a multi-disciplinary team, building rapport and managing stakeholder expectations
Contract Term: 6 months with 6 x 6 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 12 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's