IT Automation Testers
|Job Title:||IT Automation Testers|
|Start Date:||2021-04-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 17:13|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced IT Automation Tester to work within one of their branches that is focused on improving and developing future platforms that provide our client’s identity, authentication and authorisation services.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Contributing towards defining a Test Automation framework and the automation of manual testing tasks across all projects.
- Applying sound technical understanding of relevant automated test tools and related technologies (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Specflow, Protractor/Karma, Cucumber, and automation framework) in development of automated test suites.
- Applying practical programming experience using .Net (preferably C#), SQL, XML and package management (e.g. nuget, npm etc).
- Experience with mobile Automation tools and frameworks is desirable
- Identifying and automating manual test cases where necessary.
- Taking ownership, planning and executing both functional and non-functional tests as per the SLA and within agreed timeframes.
- Implementing and managing continuous automated testing integration using Microsoft tools (e.g. Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Microsoft Unit testing framework) for the automation of functional/system testing.
- Attending daily stand-up sessions and represent QA in release planning, to ensure balanced, low-risk distribution of testing tasks throughout the iteration.
- Developing a sound business understanding ensuring tests are defined and developed, with close alignment to the business use of the system.
- Encouraging and promoting quality excellence within the team, ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared.
- Mentoring and guiding permanent APS staff to develop automation testing competency.
Contract Term: 6 months with extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 09 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's