Strategic Content Writer
|Job Title:||Strategic Content Writer|
|Start Date:||2021-04-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 15:05|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Strategic Content Writer to work in their dynamic team to produce, write, edit, customise, and manage content
Note: A key focus of the role with be development of Cabinet submissions.
In this role you will be required to write clear, concise, and accurate material, including:
- Ministerial Submissions
- Briefs and Talking Points
- Executive reports and project updates
- Blogs, Media Releases and Social Media Content
- Whole of government Strategy and policy documents
- Supporting documentation such as guidelines and plans
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent content development, writing and editing skills, including strong experience in producing government submissions, executive briefs, strategies, and reports
- Demonstrated capability to research material and incorporate supporting evidence to write with influence at all levels, upholding the highest standards of integrity and confidentiality
- Proven experience with APS policy and processes, with an emphasis on writing cabinet submissions and ministerial briefs
- Demonstrated experience in working with minimal supervision and to tight deadlines to ensure effective and timely communication
Contract Term: 6 months with a possible 6 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 13 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.