Technical Writer (NV1)
|Job Title:||Technical Writer (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 15:41|
- In collaboration with the project team, stakeholders and subject matter experts, develop, maintain, organise procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation. This includes identifying and maintaining suitable document repositories.
- Build a folio of standard templates for products such as Standard Operating Procedures, user support guides and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Develop the written and visual products including:
- Technical documents relating to software applications and hardware.
- Soiftware Application specific support guides.
- Technical architecture diagrams, business models, data flows and information relationship models.
- Communication and change products including newsletters and presentations.
Estimated start date: 01-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 April 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Writer (Security) (Baseline)
Technical Writer (Baseline)
EDRMS Technical Administrator
Technical Coordinator (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)